Comments on the IOA website are moderated. In order for your comments to be posted, please observe the following basic rules of civility, especially when you disagree with the other:
1. Comments must be on-topic and to the point. Support your claims with sources and links: if you sound like propaganda, don’t expect the IOA to provide you a stage – it will not.
2. Do not republish entire articles, posts or comments from elsewhere: instead, publish a short excerpt with a link.
3. Insults, baiting, vulgarity, or abuse directed toward anyone will not be tolerated.
4. Comments which deny the existence of the Israeli or Palestinian people, or call for their expulsion or annihilation, will not be tolerated.
5. Comments not relevant to the posted article or story, which may be geared to present theories, representing individuals, groups, or sell their books or publications will be promptly ignored.
Please note: The email address you provide before entering your comment will not be published.
Connect / Follow
HELPING the IOA
Link to the IOA
Subscribe to the IOA‘s daily email digest
Coverage of the IOA in global media
Readers are welcome to discuss IOA content on our Facebook page. To participate, please click HERE.
Please support the IOA so that we can continue covering the Israeli Occupation. To help, please click HERE.